Yesterday, Dan and I celebrated 3 incredible years of marriage, but as Dan toasted to me and as we reminisced over dinner last night, "to three years of marriage and many more years of being in love." We have known eachother for over 9 years and have watched eachother grow and mature and been through so much together already. I thank God for the gift of a companion to walk through life with, and the image that marriage provides to us of God's desire for relationship with us and his willingness to be patient and faithful and travel any distance with outstretched arms so that we will commune with Him. I was looking back through some of my favorite wedding photos and thought I'd post some here.
To love and laughter and the blessing of years to come:
2 comments:
LOVE them all but especially the one of the leaves falling down on you!
So beautiful!
Post a Comment